My Blog,
My Say

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Thoughts

To be honest, I never thought about lifelong learning much even though it is really all about what libraries do.

When I took the tutorial, the habit I think that was easiest for me is "play." I have no problem playing. For me, it's just finding the timetp "play".

The habit I think that is the hardest for me is "creating my own toolbox." But I think that's just because I never seem to have time to build the toolbox. Again, it's a time issue.

Anyway, I'm hoping this program gives me the toolbox I need to get familar with all this neat stuff. Also it's refreshing to know that all co-workers and I will be doing it together. I guess that way, we'll be building our tool box together. I like that thought... cause there's nothing worse than playing all by yourself, alone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

Hello! Nice thoughts. How did you get the library to appear in your blog. I'll keep searching the site for the instructions but thought I'd ask you as well.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Iron Guy Carl said...

Hey! This is the Trogluddite--my blog is named Johnny! Johnny Dollar! I am also trying to find out how to get that Library Thing to appear in my sidebar. I've followed all the instructions and either nothing happens or it appears in weird places. Would you mind explaining to me how you did it?
Thanks!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Iron Guy Carl said...

The Trogluddite wishes to thank you for installing the Library Thing widget on my sidebar. I have a humble question for you, though--HOW DID YOU DO IT ??? I tried and tried to install it and nothing worked. I'm very curious.
Thanks!
Trogluddite (aka Carl)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Iron Guy Carl said...

I hate to keep bothering you, but the Library Thing sidebzr that you so kndly put in my blog has diappeared. Do you what might have happened to it? And one of my Rollyo search boxes has migrated from the sidebar onto the text. Can that be fixed? Thanks!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Albert said...

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
I actually think this is cool. And may be not as intimidating as I first thought.

Thank you for all the help.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs Oz said...

My lifelong learning experience has been a struggle with time.But having heard Helene talk I am enthused and curious and so many other things. Thankyou for giving me the impetus to continue.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home